Sunday, December 1, 2013

I love memories!

It was a very busy Sunday today.  My sister and I took my mom to the cemetery to take a wreath for my dad.  If you knew my dad, you would know that he LOVED real Christmas trees.  Unfortunately, every year, my mom would start getting a horrible cold.  We finally figured it out that she was allergic to the pine.  Fake trees from that day on.  Today at the nursery, we saw a wreath shaped like a Christmas tree.  How fitting that we bought him the tree.

Came home and decided that we would put spend some time with my mom. So after we left the cemetery, we went and picked up my mom's tree and decorated her tree.  In the meantime, we curled her hair.  It was a fun day afterall that's for sure!

When I got home, I was thinking about my Christmas Memories and how they make me smile......so I thought a pillow would be appropriate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment